Saturday 13 July 2013

Challenge 192 - Sweet!

Well its still summer!  ~whispers~ I know a whole week!  Beautiful sunshine, clear skies - absolutely lovely!  Now ask me how many people have been grumbling about the sun?  I know it seems that we Brits are never happy with the weather!  Me though will take all the sun you throw at me.  Mind you my kitties aren't quite so keen, I suppose I wouldn't be if I had a fur coat on lol  So please make sure all your pets have access to a shaded area and plenty of clean water to drink.  Oh and never ever ever ever leave them locked in your car!

Right so onto last weeks winner - the RPT was not impressed I have to say.  He'd just got comfy with a cool drink on a sun lounger.... but he's done his stuff and he's chosen Rhani - please email me withthe challenge number in the title.

Right onto this weeks theme (easy as always!)  Lets see something sweet on your creations - so sweet edibles or just plain old sweet looking - said it was easy!  Our super sweet sponsor this week are the fabulous Crafters Companion  Oh and check out their blog - Sara has some super sweet news too!  Congratulations to you Sara from all the Gorjussettes!

So onto some inspiration;











 









So how fabulous huh?

As always please remember the roolz!

======================



1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete